[Q]How is this form of experimental statistical design called in English?

In my textbook there is a statistical design called “Полностью случайные модели”, that can be literally translated as “Completely random models”. But I’m looking for existing terminology, so I could search it for more complete description.

An example of said experimental design can look like this: Suppose we want to know what east-asian lanuages (Japanese,Korean,Chinese) allows for quicker vocabulary building by a complete beginner who knows only one language – English. We randomly select people in one of three groups (in other words, we use randomized controlled trial), J group (Japanese), K group (Korean) and C group (Chinese). Each group is studing its given language for 1 month and then at the end of month we compare which group learned more words.

submitted by /u/roboq6
[link] [comments]

Published by

Nevin Manimala

Nevin Manimala is interested in blogging and finding new blogs https://nevinmanimala.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *